5 Must-See Destinations For 2020

2020 Top Destinations for Travel

One of the most difficult choices to make is choosing a holiday destination, a choice that is not always easy to make. Here are the top five travel destinations in the world today, a list that will make it easier for you to decide.

Reasons to visit Florianopolis, Brazil

As one of the greatest travel spots in all of South America, Florianopolis is sure to thrill and delight. The Atlantic Ocean ensures that the capital city of Florianopolis, Santa Catarina always looks stunning. This place has unspoiled nature, tranquil white sand beaches, and beautiful landscapes which characterize the city itself.

Machu Picchu, Peru

A unique city steeped in intriguing history, Machu Picchu provides a rich cultural experience. The history of the Indians, explorers, Spanish colonists and ancient tribes all collide in this fascinating melting pot. Machu Picchu city is one of the hidden temples that is a primary attraction for tourists. Some question whether Machu Picchu is even real, because its background is so amazing; the Incas built it hundreds of years ago in the Andes, and it is very much a real place. Hiram Bingham, an American explorer found this place in 1911, a city that is now part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.

Travel to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

There is no other city quite as vibrant and alive as Rio. Both its people and its landmarks have helped the growth of tourist numbers over the years. Of course, its miles of sandy beaches are one of the greatest attractions, but add to that its colorful festivals and nightlife and you have a fantastic holiday in the making! There are few beaches more famous than Copacabana, and if you really want to feel small, head to Corcovado Mountain and check out the very large statue that depicts Cristo Redentor.

Traveled to Iguazu Falls, Argentina – Brazil – Paraguay

This landmark is considered to be one of the greatest natural wonders on the plant. These falls are found throughout the borders of Brazil, Paraguay and Argentina. This waterfall is an amazing 2.7 kilometers wide and will surely take your breath away. When it comes to country split, you can find 80% of the falls in Argentina, and the other 20% is in Brazil. Niagara Falls is the largest waterfall in the world, but Iguazu is the second largest. The Iguazu Falls can be seen clearly by boat, and the falls are one of the main attractions for tourists visiting all three countries.

Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Its blend of cultures makes Buenos Aires one of the most unique travel experiences on Earth. With world-famous nightlife and a fine command of the La Plata River’s shores, Buenos Aires is well worth your time. Those who are traveling to the city can check out the Casa Rosada, Plaza de Mayo, Buenos Aires Zoo, and even some of the small local shops that are owned and operated by locals. Another option is the pink house, the residence of the President of Argentina. Visit Florida Street to fill all your shopping, and eating desires. You should also check out the cemetery located at the Cathedral of Mitropolten, the final resting place of famous Argentinian fighter Jose de San Martin.

Leave a Reply